SynKit – Integrate MYOB Exo with Woo CommerceBuild and manage your own customised website with Woo Commerce
SynKit is an integration tool, developed by Kilimanjaro Consulting. It brings together your favourite apps and software and synchronises the data with MYOB Exo. It can be made to connect to virtually any system with an Application Programming Interface (API). However, integrations are already in place for SynKit to work with some of the more popular standalone applications – like Woo Commerce.
Woo Commerce is a customisable e-commerce solution built on the WordPress platform. Its advantages lie in its ability to quickly build and start your online store. Woo Commerce is often the first step for growing businesses to move their commerce online. By leveraging Woo Commerce, you can take advantage of functions such as:
- Accept credit card and other payment gateways through your website,
- Build and customise your new website and enhance your store with powerful plugins,
- A strong analytics platform to track your product movements,
- Automatically translate your website to sell to the global market,
- Absolute customisation through the WordPress platform.
Once Woo Commerce and MYOB Exo have been properly integrated via SynKit, data will be seamlessly sent through to your back-office ERP system. This creates the transaction within MYOB Exo removing the need for manual duplication. Data from Exo back to Woo Commerce keep the stock levels up to date so there is no manual work involved with day-to-day sales.
Benefits of integration MYOB Exo with Woo Commerce:
- Fast and easy website setup,
- A secure platform protecting both you and your customers,
- Data updated in real-time and quickly synchronised with MYOB Exo,
- Reduction in manual entry and data duplication.
Woo Commerce is cloud-based, so you can access all its potential functionality from wherever you have internet access. SynKit can pull this data and information directly from Woo Commerce and push it through to MYOB Exo, allowing seamless integration. This means accurate and up to date information flows both ways, minimising manual data entry. To take advantage of your system’s full potential, applications must be able to talk to one another to maintain a single source of truth and a unified platform of data.