For your MYOB Exo software to perform at its best, it is important that your system is up to date. Here you can find information about the MYOB Exo version history and the latest upgrades available which include the latest features.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2022 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2022.3 – Exo Business Release
The following changes will be released in version 2022.3 of MYOB Exo:
- The ability to add default CC and BCC addresses on the details 2 tab when emailing debtor invoices.
- The CC or BCCs can be assigned to a User’s role rather than a specific email, removing the need to update fields if email recipients change frequently.
- Updating a widgets name now automatically updates the Widget’s menu item caption to be the same
- The ability to use search templates for MYOB Exo Job Costing and for Opportunities in MYOB Exo CRM.
- (AU only) An update to TPAR submissions with a declaration requirement to comply with the ATO’s new requirements.
- Longer delivery addresses have been added with character limits increased from 30 to 50 as well as job notes being extended to 4000 characters
You can read the full release notes for the MYOB Exo Business 2022.3 update here.
2022.2 - Exo Business Release
The following changes will be released in version 2022.2 of MYOB Exo:
- Microsoft WebView2 must now be installed to gain access to features including Web widgets and the MYOB Exo business Education Centre
- The new format of import file from the Australian Taxation Office’s (ATO) Small Business Identification Portal is now supported.
- The Layouts field has been extended to include the full name of layouts without needing to be clicked.
- You are now able to customise the right click debtor and creditor menu options on the transactions tab.
- New option to customise business alerts for a variety of actions. This includes the ability to raise an alert only for new accounts, transactions, contacts, and GL accounts.
- A filter option checkbox for contact information to only display Active Status Contacts when viewing contact information for debtors, creditors, or non-accounts.
- Ability for you to simultaneously add multiple stock items to a sale in POS or a stock Transfer from Distribution Advantage through the stock item search screen
- Enhanced search options for purchase orders including ability to search by stock code, stock description, job number/code and GL code/description, by selecting the extended search checkbox
You can find the full release notes for the MYOB Exo Business 2022.2 update here.
2022.1 - Exo Business Release
The following changes will be released in version 2022.1 of MYOB Exo:
- AU Only – the number of required fields for the Taxable Payments Annual Reporting (TPAR) has been reduced,
- You can now edit the date that you received a creditor invoice,
- It is now easier to prevent negative stock quantities when duplicating a job in MYOB Exo Job Costing. You can now duplicate a job without any of the transactions from the original or duplicate a job with transactions that will not cause negative quantities.
- Minor changes to the Clarity report logic.
You can find the full release notes for the MYOB Exo Business 2022.1 update here.
We recommend upgrading your MYOB Exo software every 18 months. If your system is due for an upgrade, please contact your Account Manager directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ). Read about the other new features of MYOB Exo Business below.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2021 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2021.4 - Exo Business Release
The following changes will be released in version 2021.3 of MYOB Exo:
- Improvements to the stock import functions, with the addition of an import progress bar, the inclusions of event reasons in the import file, as well as the ability to cancel an import before it is completed,
- You can now choose where to install your new versions of MYOB Exo Business, instead of overwriting your current files,
- The ability to send messages to users within MYOB Exo and force users to log out.
For detailed information about the release, see the Exo Business 2021.4 Release Notes.
2021.3 - Exo Business Release
The following changes will be released in version 2021.3 of MYOB Exo:
- The Stock Movement Import screen has been renamed to Stock Movement Transactions, and a new Legacy Stock Adjustment screen has been added to access the old Stock Movement Import window.
- Business Alerts now trigger for each occurrence; however, they are all displayed on one message window. Messages can also be split into 3 parts, a header, line message, and footer.
- Two new parameters are available for Business Alerts: @ErrorCount can be used to show the number of errors, and @RecNo shows the specific record number that an error relates to. Both new parameters give more detail to the alert and help with faster and more direct troubleshooting.
- The Extra Fields list in the MYOB Exo Business Configurator now displays a searchable list of tables, you can drag and drop different fields to change their position.
- A new Stock Location Variance utility has been added to show any variance between Stock on Hand (SOH) and calculated stock levels.
- If the Prevent Processing to Negative Stock Levels setting is ticked, MYOB Exo Business will now check for negative stock when reversing an Inwards Goods receipt, or reversing or processing a Bill of Materials,
- Upgrades to the Job Costing module to ensure that stock and WIP update correctly and give you better visibility over written-off or cancelled lines.
You can find the full release notes for the MYOB Exo Business 2021.3 update here.
2021.2 - Exo Business Release
The 2021.2 version of MYOB Exo adds a host of subtle, yet helpful, new features to your system. These include:
- Unneeded tabs on record entry windows can now be hidden,
- Newly added support for Business Alerts on inwards goods records
- The customisability within MYOB Exo Job Costing records; you can now customise the right-click menu within this module,
- New support for the Payment Times Reporting Scheme in Australia.
- Within a Sales Order, you can now change the available Extra Fields; this can be contingent on the type of order.
For more information about all the changes and new features, you can read the full release notes here.
2021.1 - Exo Business Release
A welcome change in the 2021.1 release is the significantly improved management and usability of deposits in Sales Orders. Additional options are now available around prompting the user to take a Deposit. Deposits can now be allocated (or reallocated) to multiple invoices, and there is improved support when changing debtors on Sales Orders with a deposit. In addition to further enhancements around the posting of the deposits to the General Ledger.
Version 2021.1 also introduced:
- High DPI scaling for the core MYOB Exo Business module, as well as CRM, Job Costing, and Exo Business config which improves user experience and usability.
- An update to the email encryption setting to remain compatible with new Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Updates to GST reporting for our New Zealand clients, so that GST information directly from the Internal Revenue Department (IRD).
For more information about all the changes and new features, you can read the full release notes here.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2020 Series of MYOB Exo Business
Working to a theme of “user experience and usability”, the v2020 series of releases build on the v2019 platform changes and introduces a new set of User Interface changes across the application.
2020.3 - Exo Business Release
The 2020.3 Release of MYOB Exo includes the following features:
- New cashflow reporting and analysis capability
- The rollout of the new User Interface (UI) for the modules that were not updated in 2020.1 or 2020.2.
- New Auto Reversing Journal Review & Posting Tool
- Display Names for the labels on the Dates section of the Job Details window.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2020.3 Release Notes
2020.2 - Exo Business Release
In this release, MYOB have updated the User Interface (UI) of the ExoCRM and Exo Job Costing modules, giving them the modern feel that aligns with the updates from 2020.1. This update also improves the software’s usability and makes it easier for new users to acquire skills in MYOB Exo Business.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2020.2 Release Notes
2020.1 - Exo Business Release
The 2020.1 release of MYOB Exo Business includes the following new features:
Introducing a new and modern User Interface to MYOB Exo. This has initially been applied to the following screens:
- Debtors, Creditors, and Non-Accounts
- Sales Orders, Invoices, and Payment Entry
- Purchase Orders, Inwards Goods, and Creditor Invoicing
- Bill of Materials
- General Ledger
For more information, see the Exo Business 2020.1 Release Notes.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2019 Series of MYOB Exo Business
Working to a theme of “data security, stability, future-proofing and ease of deployment”, the v2019 series of releases introduce significant database and security changes with a foundation based on the next-generation of technology.
2019.4 - Exo Business Release
The 2019.4 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Unicode updates to the Exo Database.
- New Spelling Checker.
- New “Invoice Search” screen linked to Debtor/Creditor Payments Screens.
- Improved Period Locking.
- Bill of Materials Improvements.
- Improved validation of FX handling in Debtor Allocations.
- Improved Auto Reversal Journal Posting including a new “Review Unposted Auto Reversals” screen.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2019.4 Release Notes.
2019.2 - Exo Business Release
The 2019.2 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Continued updates to the Exo Business application to enhance security.
- Introduction of new encryption mechanisms for database credentials.
- Further isolation of key staff properties such that they are only available to Exo administrators.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2019.2 Release Notes.
2019.1 - Exo Business Release
The 2019.1 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Continued updates to the Exo Business database to enhance security.
- Improved foreign currency handling, with new confirmation and threshold warning messages to reduce the risk of errors.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2019.1 Release Notes.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2018 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2018.5 - Exo Business Release
The 2018.5 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Continued updates to the Exo Business database to improve performance and reduce reliance on older technologies.
- Enhanced Exo security within the Exo environment, with increased support for complex passwords.
- Support for non-modal Clarity Preview windows to improve multi-tasking.
- Support for extended Stock Descriptions.
- Improved command line Post Ledgers to GL functionality, to allow for more granular imbalance management.
- Addition of the Cost Price and Margin options on the Sales Order Line Periscope.
- Addition of Save & Copy functionality within the Activity screens.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2018.5 Release Notes.
2018.4 - Exo Business Release
The 2018.4 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Updates to the Exo Business database to improve performance and reduce reliance on older technologies.
- Updates to the handling of locked records.
- Enhanced Exo security within the SQL server environment.
- User interface updates across the Exo Business system to improve usability.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2018.4 Release Notes.
2018.3 - Exo Business Release
The 2018.3 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- A new Memo type for Extra Fields.
- Improved Bank Reconciliation interface.
- The ability to email activities to the users assigned to them.
- The ability to specify a default GL code for Creditor accounts
- Serviceable Units enhancements including Activities and Analysis
- User interface updates across the Exo Business system to improve usability.
- A transport layer security (TLS) update to support the new PCI requirements for Bank Feeds and SBR features.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2018.3 Release Notes.
2018.2 - Exo Business Release
The 2018.2 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- A new Stock Movements window, which includes the ability to import stock movements into the system in bulk.
- User interface updates across the Exo Business system to improve usability.
- A new stored procedure for Average Cost adjustments.
A 2018.2.1 Service Pack was also released that addresses issues identified in previous releases.
For more information, see the Exo Business 2018.2 Release Notes.
2018.1 - Exo Business Release
- Creditor Payment Processor Unallocated Credits
- Significant performance improvements for GL posting
- Update of more than 10 reports to support improved Clarity reporting
Summary of the New Features added to the 2017 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2017.3 - Exo Business Release
- PO from SO Alternate Suppliers
- This release adds the ability to select alternate suppliers for stock item lines when generating Purchase Orders from a Sales Order. Selecting More Actions > Generate PO(s) on the Sales Orders window opens the Generate Purchase Order(s) from Sales Order window as normal
Deferring Remittance Mailshots
- This release adds the ability to recall creditor payment batches and send or re-send remittances via mailshot, which allows the sending of remittances to be deferred until sometime after the batch is processed.
- This release includes improvements to the performance of the Exo Business system when invoicing. Performance has been significantly improved when processing Debtor invoices, when processing Job Costing invoices and when allocating stock to billing schedule invoices
- This release adds the ability to associate activities (tasks and appointments) with assets. An Activities tab has been added to the main Fixed Assets window, where you can add and edit activities for the asset
- You can now save the position of the main forms of all Exo Business modules (with the exception of Exo POS, which always opens full screen).
Inserting Multiple Lines in Purchase Orders
- It is now possible to insert multiple lines into a Purchase Order at once. When selecting stock items on the Stock Search window, you can select multiple items and click Save & Close to insert all selected items into the order at once
Copying Extra Fields
- This release adds the ability to control whether or not Extra Field values are copied when copying Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Debtor Invoices and Jobs (previously, this was only possible when copying Assets, Opportunities or Opportunity Quotes).
New Remittance Address Function
- When remittance advice is sent to a Creditor, the email address to use is now determined by a new database function, which means that you can customise the system to set email addresses the way you want.
2017.2 - Exo Business Release
- This release updates the MYOB Exo Fixed Assets module, adding numerous features that are standard in other Exo Business modules. This provides a stable foundation for updates to asset management functionality, to be introduced in future releases.
- The main Screen of Exo Fixed Assets now supports standard business flow menus—you can set up and edit business flow menus for Exo Fixed Assets in Exo Business Config in the same way as you can for other modules. A default menu, including tabs with dashboards, is added in this release
Default Menu includes
- Task Scheduler – This tab is the same as the Task Scheduler tab on other modules. It contains the standard Activity Search and Recent Items widgets (recently used assets now appear on the Recent Items widget).
- Assets – This tab contains a dashboard layout with new widgets that let users access asset records and functions.
- Education Centre tab – This tab displays the standard Education Centre widget, which displays the Education Centre website inside the Exo Fixed Assets interface.
- Setup options for Exo Fixed Assets can be configured in the Admin section of Exo Business Config as in previous releases.
- This release adds separate windows for the Setup Asset Groups and Setup Asset Locations sections, which can be added to dropdown menus in Exo Fixed Assets
- New columns are available on the search screen of the Setup Asset Groups section and window, showing more information about each group
- A new Asset Search dashboard widget is available. This widget functions in the same way as the existing search window for assets, and is available on the default business flow menu added in this release.
- Exo Fixed Assets now supports the Extra Search Fields functionality that is available for other search windows.
- This release adds the ability to speed up the creation of assets by copying an existing asset
- Exo Fixed Assets now lets you specify an image for each asset, in the same way that images can be specified for stock items. A new Picture URL property is available on the main Asset
- A new print button is available on the Asset Register window’s toolbar.
New Tabs on Asset Records
- The Asset Register window is now a tabbed interface, containing standard tabs that are available on most other account windows.
- The asset code and name are always displayed above the tab bar.
- The following tabs are available: Details, Extra Fields, Transactions, Notes, History Notes, Analysis and Documents
- Purchase order window has been updated to make it consistent with the Sales Order window.
- Works Order Costs The system now records the stock transaction related to each line of a Works Order.
- Staff Details required to be all capitals, e.g. JOHN MCDONALD. This release removes this restriction; staff details can now be in mixed case, e.g. John McDonald.
- Reprinting Creditor Remittances This release adds the ability to reprint Creditor Remittance advice. A new Re-Print Remittance option is available when right-clicking on a payment on the Transactions tab of the Creditor Account Details window
2017.1 - Exo Business Release
- The 2017.1 release contains numerous enhancements to Exo Business user interfaces, improving system usability and adding new functionality. The Exo Clarity report builder has also received a significant upgrade.Clarity designer changes:
- Three new report components are available on the Advanced Components toolbar including: PaintBox, TableGrid and Google Map
- Design tab zoom setting feature
- Design layers (reports can contain multiple layers, each with its own design)
- New page and band layers
- Preview tab now has a thumbnails view
- Hyperlinks for image components
- New Exo clarity help centre: http://help.myob.com.au/exo/help/exo2017/mergedProjects/ExoClarity/desktop/Overview.htm
- A new Menu Favourites control is available at the left of the major Exo Business modules. Clicking on this control (or pressing CTRL+SPACE) opens a pane containing commonly and recently used menu options.
- Customising and searching within the Menu Favourites Pane is available
Cloud Service Status Icon
- A new icon at the bottom of the major Exo Business modules displays the status of the Exo Business cloud services (such as Bank Feeds, geolocation features and ABN lookups)
- Exo Business includes the ability to verify ABN numbers entered for Debtor and Creditor accounts using an online service
- Stop credit options when receipting payments
- Integrated cashbook now highlights “Stop Credit” debtors in red and includes a right click option to take the debtor off stop credit.
- Company types on contacts
- Opportunities sequence number included on the opportunities tab of the debtor account
- Creditor payment processor defaults to Direct Credit instead of cheque
- Sentence case on extra fields
- New company colour settings allow a wider range of colours then the previous profile config setting.
- Exo now uses the Google Maps for the geolocation functions.
- Enhanced invoice search for creditors now matches the functionality that exists from debtor invoice searches
- Documents tab available on general ledger accounts
Summary of the New Features added in the 2016 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2016.3.1 - Exo Business Release
- Improved Excel Export – makes exporting reports to Microsoft Excel easier
- Parameters on Report Previews – report parameters now appear in a resizable pane so you can change the preview without having to exit back to the Clarity Report Parameters window
- Enhancement to Parameter Labels – added ability to use Display Names set up in Exo Business Config in parameter labels
- Update to the ABN Verification Service – system now displays a warning message if the verification fails, but will still allow the record to be saved
2016.3 - Exo Business Release
- Updates to Business Alerts – you can now set Business Alerts for a range of events as new event categories are available. The Business Alerts screen has also been redesigned and new parameters have been defined
- Maxiumum Number of Extra Fields – this has increased from 24 extra fields to 38 extra fields for most tables
- Provisional Tax – The NZ GST Return function can now include provisional tax information
- Update to Stock Search – When the “?” wildcard is included in a stock code search, the Stock Search window always appears and shows any entries that match the code
- Update to Integrated Cashbook – this can now support over 200 rows
- Updates to the GL Report Writer – set up options have now been added to provide greater flexibility
- ABN Verification – Exo Business can now verify ABNs for Australian companies
- Online Connectivity Check – this checks the status of Exo Cloud Services. If there are any issues with connectivity, an error message will be displayed
- New Clarity methods
- Geolocation Updates – more compact pop-up window and new controls available
- Interface Updates – a modern interface is available with the Windows Aero Theme now enabled by default. Other updates include window resizing and rebranding.
- Cashbook Periscope
- Session Idle Timeout – ability to configure an idle timeout for users
2016.2.1 - Exo Business Release
- Improvements to Purchase Order grids that increase the flexibility of use. This includes extra functionality such as the ability to add extra fields and use search templates.
- Refinements to the SBR Taxable Payments Annual report validation and submission process
2016.2 - Exo Business Release
- Updates to Purchase Orders Window – new Purchase Order entry form that uses Exo-Grid style functionality allowing users to add or hide columns, define their own columns using extra fields and reorder the presentation of columns.
- Standard Business Reporting – a cloud-based Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) submission process incorporating Standard Business Reporting (SBR) interface to the ATO.
- Clarity Report Print to File Options- the Print to File Setup window in the Clarity Report Designer has been redesigned, making it easier to produce XLS data files with properly aligned rows and columns from Clarity reports.
- GL Trial Balance Tree Options – you can choose to show or hide inactive or zero-balance accounts in the tree.
- Display of Currency Symbols – foreign currency values should now include the currency sign appropriate to that currency in all main forms and grids.
- Job Costing Date Validation – Job Costing now incorporates transaction dates and financial period validation.
- Extra Search Field Formatting – this release adds enhancements to the user-level profile settings that add extra fields to the various search screens and grids that support them, e.g. Extra stock items search fields, Extra creditor account search fields
- Posting GL from the Command Line – the Post Ledgers to GL function can now be run from the command line, allowing you to process the default ledger posting in a scheduled, automated, unattended mode out of hours.
- Update to Geolocation Features – when retrieving geolocation information for an account’s Delivery Address, if a structured “official” address is found for the account, the system will now overwrite the existing address with the structured address.
2016.1 - Exo Business Release
- Updates toNon-Accountss – a new Active flag is available on the Non Account Details window
- Composite Business Alerts – this release adds the ability to create complex Business Alert rules that reference other rules.
- Deposits on Sales Orders in Exo POS – Exo POS now allows deposits to be entered on Sales Orders when using the shopping cart functionality.
- Documents on Works Orders – the Works Orders window now has a Documents tab
- Line ordering on Subscriptions – it is now possible to control the order of line items on subscriptions.
Summary of the New Features added to the 2015 Series of MYOB Exo Business
2015.5 - Exo Business Release
- Support for Office 2016
- Updates to Business Alerts (invert rule)
- Improved GL searching, templates and FULLACCOUNT column on GLSUBACCS
- Improvements to Bank Feeds
- New get profile functions
- Documents on IWG
- Branches on balance sheet posting
2015.4 - Exo Business Release
- Introduction of Bank Feeds (Requires setup AFTER upgrading)
- Creditor Payment Processor Sort Order
- Drag and drop documents on PO
- Extra fields on works orders
2015.3 - Exo Business Release
- Compatible with the new 1.3 version of the API
- Custom tables for API and improved search templates
- New individual icons
2015.2 - Exo Business Release
- DLL enhanced to significantly improve speed on sales orders
- New search templates and improved URL protocol
2015.1 - Exo Business Release
- History notes, activities, transactions and documents on Sales Orders
- Improvements to batch sales order processing
- Search templates
Summary of the New Features added to the Version 8 Series of MYOB Exo Business
v8.8 - Exo Business Release
- Geolocation information (latitude and longitude) can now be saved for Debtors, Creditors, Non Accounts and Contacts, based on their addresses. This information can be used by the Exo API and the Exo OnTheGo mobile app—search templates are available to return accounts that are located near the user, for example.
- This feature was introduced in Exo Business 8.7 Service Pack 2
- Exo Business now includes search templates, which are pre-defined SQL filters that can be applied to searches in the Exo Business system.
- Search templates can take in parameters such as a Debtor account number, so that they can return results specific to one record.
- At present, search templates can be used via the Exo API for stock and company searches only—future releases will make them available in the Exo Business user interface and extend their availability to other areas of the system.
Exo OnTheGo Changes
- As of this release, each core Finance, Job Costing and CRM user licence will entitle the client to one licence to Exo OnTheGo at no additional charge.
- For example, a client with 5 Finance users and 10 CRM users will have 15 Exo OnTheGo licences. Additional licences over and above the free entitlement can be purchased through the standard order process.
- MYOB Exo OnTheGo is a new application that has been designed specifically to meet the needs of the salesperson or account managers.
- Staff can use the MYOB Exo OnTheGo application to securely connect and access the on-premise business information, enabling them to better manage the entire quote and order process.
v8.7 - Exo Business Release
The release includes significant improvements to Exo Business and Exo Job Costing and introduces a set of xo Business Services that increase the extensibility of the Exo platform for consultants and 3rd party developers.
- Improved Job Costing progress billing and cost allocation mechanisms allowing for greater detail and analysis
- Roll-ups of sub jobs to the master job and processing actions that apply to the rolled-up data
- Improved job costing analytics and context-sensitive dashboards
- Support for operating job costing together with perpetual inventory
- Accounting for work in progress for inventory and non-inventory items on the balance sheet
- Ability to set up custom alerts based on rules.
- Rules using custom conditions can be attached to various transaction points in your Exosystem.
- When a rule’s conditions are met, a message can be displayed to the user and a notification email can optionally be sent to one or more addresses.
- This release adds an email service utility
- Can be used to automate the sending of emails from the Exo Business system
- This service is used by the new Business Alerts module.
- The Exo API (Application Programming Interface) is an interface which makes it easy for any app running on any device or operating system to connect and interact with Exo Business databases.
- Direct entry of GL codes on to debtor invoices (excluding POS)
- New control types for extra fields in all transaction Exo grids (drop down selections, dates, checkboxes etc.)
Education Centre Portal
- MYOB has introduced an online help centre for Exo. This can significantly reduce your support costs as many answers to your queries can be found here. It is also a rich source of training material.
- Online documentation repository
- New online Help files
- Video training material
- Database Schemas
v8.6 - Exo Business Release
- Exo Business 8.6 set out to deliver improvements to Exo Business CRM
- CRM improved workflows for staff working with activities, opportunities and campaigns – ability to turn an opportunity into a Sales Order
- Mailshot functionality
- HTML WYSIWYG campaign email editor, and the addition of extra field events on opportunities, adding automatic population of extra field values on entry of data.
- This allows the bulk sending of emails to a list of Contacts
Taxable Payments Annual Report.
- From July 1 2012, businesses in the building and construction industries that make payments to contractors for building and construction services are required to report these payments to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) on the “Taxable payments annual report”—this is an annual report providing details of taxable payments for building and construction related activity
- This version release adds the ability to track taxable payments, which will aid in completing this report.
- Support for latest Microsoft Windows 2012, and Office 2013
v8.5 - Exo Business Release
Enhancements specifically focused on accounting
- Exo Accountant’s Assistant, which provides accountants with an easy-to-use portal to the accounting functions of Exo Business. Inclusion of an Exo Accountant’s Assistant user licence for each client (from Exo Business 8.5 onwards)
- A collection of new financial widgets to provide financial snapshots
- A new type of Dashboard widget: the Checklist widget, which displays a structured list of tasks or items to be completed off as part of a process
- Extensive improvements to the handling of foreign exchange variance
Enhancements to Sales Orders
- New sales order supply screen with simpler user interface
- Ability to automatically populate extra fields on sales order lines and headers
- The addition of custom buttons to the Purchase Orders and Opportunities windows
- The ability to open specific Exo Business windows or records from a specially-formatted URL
- Improvements in the Clarity Export to Excel function
- Enhancements to the GL report writer and GL report outputs including ability to group periods into financial quarters
v8.4 - Exo Business Release
Reporting and Analytics
- New Analytics.exe.
- This is a powerful reporting tool including management dashboards. When you upgrade, one free licence for Exo Analytics is now included with every MYOB Exo Finance licence.
- Better workflows for emailing statements.
- Templates for outgoing email body.
- CLE files for emailing can now be used with ALL business forms, and they now support images in emails and HTML formatting
- Emailing contacts on sales orders rather than debtor account defaults
- ExoGrid settings can be copied between computers.
- Sales order screen now an Exo grid for all sales order statuses
- Sales order enhancements including price checks, and greater flexibility for using Batch codes, GL codes and custom line fields
- Generate supplier purchase orders from sales orders
- In addition to the functionality above MYOB has built on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module released in version 8.3.
- Unlike most CRM software, MYOB Exo CRM is a fully integrated business management solution, which covers managing your relationship and activities with your customer, sales pipeline tracking, campaigns, marketing and more!
You can also view and download Release Notes, help files and documentation from the Exo Business Education Centre which is located at http://help.myob.com.au/exo/
Speak to one of our consultants at email@example.com about upgrading your Exo Business today.