MYOB software solutions for larger more complex organisationsMYOB offers ERP solutions tailored for larger businesses.
MYOB offers ERP solutions that are tailor-made for larger organisations.
What is an ERP software solution?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are powerful, integrated, and customisable software systems designed to streamline your processes and make your team more efficient. While they are often the focus of the Finance team, ERP solutions can cover many more areas of your organisation, from Projects to Inventory, CRM, and Payroll.
When implemented correctly and in line with your organisation’s specific requirements, the right ERP software solution becomes a tool with which you can manage your entire organisation. There are many benefits to implementing an ERP solution:
- Direct access to the data that drives your organisation. Enhance your decision-making and reveal ways to improve operational performance.
- Improved data visibility and working flexibility by connecting processes and data in one place. Empower your team to act quickly and deliver more value across the organisation.
- Adaptability to grow as your organisation grows. Proactively prepare for and respond to market changes and new opportunities.
Understanding the role of Cloud ERP systems
More recently, companies like MYOB and Acumatica have focused on building cloud ERP solutions. These systems have largely the same scope of functionality as on-premise systems, with all the benefits and flexibility that come with the cloud:
- Lower upfront costs and a convenient monthly subscription,
- Anywhere, anytime access to your data,
- Security and reliability, thanks to modern internet protocol improvements.
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model means you only pay for the ERP cloud software you actually need. SaaS platforms run on a network of remote servers instead of inside your server room. The cloud provider regularly backs up, patches, and manages the software. Regular updates are performed several times a year, rather than an expensive, major hardware upgrade every 5 to 10 years with an on-premises system.
The cloud eliminates the need for companies to purchase software and hardware or hire additional IT staff. These resources can instead be invested in new business opportunities, and the organisation is always up to date on the most recent ERP software. Employees can shift their focus from managing IT to more value-added tasks such as innovation and growth.
MYOB’s Enterprise Software Solutions
MYOB is a staple in the Australian and New Zealand business market, providing accounting software to new and growing businesses for almost 40 years. Over one million ANZ organisations trust MYOB’s software to manage their business, from small to large and complex organisations. MYOB’s Enterprise division focuses on multifaceted businesses and provides software to meet their specific, higher-level needs, compared to smaller businesses.
MYOB Advanced Business – the cloud solution for larger, more complex organisations
MYOB Advanced Business is a purpose-built ERP solution for larger, more complex Australian and New Zealand organisations. It is a full Software as a Service (SaaS) product built on the fastest-growing cloud ERP solution in the world – Acumatica. The Acumatica Cloud ERP platform is one of the most flexible and adaptable enterprise software solutions available to the global midmarket. By building on the best features of Acumatica, MYOB has forged a cloud ERP system to rival and surpass their competition for complex medium to large organisations.
MYOB Advanced has many cutting-edge features:
- A customisable and flexible General Ledger configuration and Enterprise level financial and budgeting features
- Strong organisational configurable workflows so that you can define actions and approval requests
- An integrated MYOB Advanced Payroll module, Au and NZ compliant, so that you can manage your team and your organisation from one place,
- Full customisation of fields and screens to match your unique processes
- Customisable dashboards give you an immediate view of all the data relevant to you on sign-in
- Automate transactions and costs from other Advanced modules directly into Projects or the General Ledger
- An integrated CRM to maintain a database of prospects, customers, and contacts, manages your pipelines, and converts leads to sales orders,
- Cloud ERP integration so that you can bolster your system’s functionality with best-of-breed add-on products.
- The MYOB Advanced OnTheGo app so that employees can enter time and expenses from any mobile device at any time.
MYOB Advanced succeeds in a wide range of industries, from Not-For-Profits to Health, Finance, or Construction. See how real organisations, like your own, have succeeded with their implementation, overcome the pain of their old software, and improved their efficiency.
MYOB Exo Business – Solution for growing companies
Customisable, reliable, and efficient. The MYOB Exo Business software suite is a fully featured, on-premise Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for your growing business. If required, it can be hosted in the cloud.It is purpose-built for the Australian and New Zealand markets to help you run every aspect of your business all in one place. Ideal for growing small-medium companies looking for a local ERP, MYOB Exo can handle the extra complexity that comes naturally with your growth.
Working from a single source of truth means you have a complete, consolidated picture of your position and will always be informed when making critical business decisions. It removes the need to replicate your data entry across different systems, lowering your error rate and, most importantly, improving efficiency. MYOB Exo Business creates and maintains a single source of truth for your organisation with:
- A flexible General Ledger and Account Structure,
- A platform that allows deep integration with both internal and external products,
- A modern MS SQL database,
- Superior MYOB inventory management capability,
- A limitless number of custom reports to complement the suite of over 400 native reports,
- A Multi-Company licence structure, if required,
- A range of integrated MYOB Exo Business modules and MYOB Exo Employer Services modules.
Kilimanjaro Consulting – the implementer of choice for larger, more complex organisations
Kilimanjaro is the premier implementer of MYOB’s ERP systems across Australia and New Zealand. Our skilled and experienced team specialises in meeting the needs of larger, more complex organisations. However, we provide solutions to suit every midmarket organisation, from training and support to consulting and business process improvement. We are more than just implementers; we are your long-term business partners.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is a specialist implementer of both the MYOB Advanced platform and MYOB Exo Business. These two ERP software solutions can:
- Replace your legacy ERP system, adding newer, more modern features
- Improve efficiency by cutting down on manual processes and replication of data
- Work across multiple locations with inter-branch and inter-company networks
- Provide a platform for growth and options to scale up or down as you require
- Provide flexible reporting with an extensive range of reports included as standard, and the option to build custom reports as needed
- Improve customer service with better internal information and communication, allowing you to focus on your customers
Extend the scope of your system with MYOB Add-on solutions
With the growth of technological innovation, there has been a proliferation of 3rd Party add-ons or companion products for both the MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo suite of products. Just as iPhones and iPads have applications to extend their functionality, new and competitive products and devices are becoming available within the Business Management space. The technology becomes less expensive over time, and many solutions are available at affordable prices to Small-Medium Enterprises. These add-on solutions are tightly integrated into your MYOB Enterprise system. In this way, you gain enhanced functionality without sacrificing the integrity of your Business Management System as a single source of truth.
Kilimanjaro Consulting’s skilled teams will work to minimise the risk of integrating your systems, so you can seamlessly leverage the power of your add-on solutions. Add-on solutions are an important tool to extract additional efficiency from your Business Management System and give you a competitive advantage in your market. Contact our team at any time to discuss your unique requirements. Read below to find out how each of these trusted MYOB add-on solutions could benefit your business.
If you are interested in implementing either MYOB Advanced or MYOB Exo in your organisation, or simply want to find out more about your options, contact us by emailing email@example.com, call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) or download one of the helpful brochures above.