Support Services and Support PlansHow our Support team deliver smart and efficient solutions to you
If you have any technical enquiries please call us on 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ)email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Support team are our Sherpas who help guide our clients to find the best possible solution for their queries.
Having decades of experience between them, the Support team take a collaborative approach when sourcing a solution for a client. With their broad knowledge and skills, the team consult with each other on a day to day basis, and more formally at weekly meetings. They assess what has been learned, what tips and tricks have arisen, and how they can better improve the efficiencies in our clients’ businesses.
An integral part of Support Services is the methodology undertaken when dealing with support issues. The team will always provide clients with a quote, and will never proceed on any actions until approval has been given by the client. The initial aim of the Support team is to establish the desired outcome with the client and work from there. Knowing more about the client’s issue means the team can provide multiple resolutions.
Handling over 60,000 individual support queries means our Support team have developed a robust knowledge base grounded in their real experiences in finding a solution for our clients. No matter if the query is small or large, our Support team will always endeavour to provide our clients with a satisfactory solution.
Three support plan options to suit your business needs
Kilimanjaro Consulting offers three types of support plans dependent on our clients’ needs.
Support Plan 1
- Monthly support fee for priority service
- Support, support calls and e-mails are charged at a reduced hourly rate
- Guaranteed response times
- Half-day Business Process Improvement consultation every 12 months
- Access to restricted area of Kilimanjaro’s website
- Priority bookings for training courses and discounts where available
Support Plan 2
- Per incident support
- Recommended for occasional users of support services
- As it is per incident, the work is added to our consultants’ schedules. This means that sometimes our consultants will be working overtime, at overtime rates
Support Plan 3
- Project orientated support
- Client-specific developmental work
- Dependent on the nature of the work, a fixed or hourly rate will be quoted
All support work will be quoted first for client approval before any work commences.
We do not provide support to clients who are not on a support plan.