TIG Freight – Full-service freight solutionsDirect integration between your MYOB ERP and your preferred freight solution
TIG Freight is a cost-effective shipping solution that prioritises customer experience and satisfaction. It is a full-service freight solution that helps you efficiently manage shipping and distribution. You can use the TIG Freight service to streamline logistics processes, leaving your team free to focus on your core operations.
Key Benefits of TIG Freight
By leveraging TIG Freight’s innovative solutions, cutting-edge technology, and industry expertise, your business can unlock the full power of the supply chain.
With TIG Freight, you can expect to:
- Process a higher number of orders per day, improve delivery to your customers,
- Make more informed decisions and better manage supply chain operations,
- Receive customised, relevant, and accurate reporting to help identify and act upon areas for continuous improvement.
- Reduce human and manual key-in errors to less than 0.1%
- Get a complete view of the entire supply chain in real-time
- Not get bogged down in the details of your freight; focus on your core operations,
MYOB Advanced + OpenFreight Integration Demo
Essential features of OpenFreight
TIG Freight delivers freight services by leveraging a smarter logistics process and a world-class blend of industry knowledge, efficient methodologies, and ground-breaking in-house technology – OpenFreight.
OpenFreight is an innovative technology solution tailor-made to satisfy the requirements of your business operations. Its embedded full-fledged, well-documented API allows businesses to run in-house applications. This translates to a total ability to configure the system to specifically suit your business’s needs. OpenFreight is designed with interaction in mind, meaning it can be seamlessly integrated with MYOB Advanced (Acumatica) and MYOB Exo, as well as several other platforms. MYOB Advanced can support Wholesale Distribution organisations to improve efficiency with tailored, industry-specific functionality.
OpenFreight has many key features to help you streamline freight efficiency:
- Zero data transfer delay with real-time order synchronisation for MYOB Advanced (Acumatica) and MYOB Exo,
- Increased data visibility of cost and shipping from MYOB once your products have shipped,
- Map customers or orders directly to shipping providers with allowance for complex rules,
- Remove ‘Key in Errors’ for Sales orders & shipping data with automatic data entry,
- An Enterprise-grade, cloud-native system ensuring security, scalability, stability, and performance.
- Freight estimation from sales orders within MYOB Advanced (Acumatica)
- A service compatible with most Warehouse Management Systems, such as eveXso, providing a completely automated dispatch method.
See how OpenFreight works with MYOB Advanced
TIG Freight improves efficiency for real businesses
TIG works with leading providers and moves millions of shipments per year, delivering the best solutions for customers across Australia and New Zealand.
Brackenbury is a leader in sport, nutrition, and health product distribution that pride itself on processing all orders on the same or the next day. To stay competitive in their FMCG markets, Brackenbury needed to ship products as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Brackenbury needed to improve efficiency, streamline their warehouse operations, and bring their freight costs down. By connecting OpenFreight to MYOB Advanced (Acumatica), Brackenbury can now automatically select the correct freight carrier for each sales order. Selection is done in real-time and uses a mixture of business rules, product data, and least-cost routing. This results in better management and happier clients.
- Increased Efficiency – Through a tightly integrated solution between OpenFreight and MYOB Advanced (Acumatica), their warehouse operations are now highly automated.
- Keeping Costs Down – Using the combination of best-fit carriers for Brackenbury’s business and least-cost routing, TIG Freight minimises freight costs without decreasing delivery performance.
- Improved Service – Brackenbury can focus on serving their customers, whilst TIG Freight takes care of the delivery.
TIG is a full-service freight solutions provider, offering the best, tailored solutions to each one of its customers. They are not a start-up, an aggregator, a carrier, or a freight broker. The TIG team tailor bespoke freight solutions for their customers to ensure you get the best value freight solution for your business. They are passionate about providing the best customer service, the highest quality technology, and absolute transparency in your freight process.
TIG is a certified premium development service partner with over five years of experience working with MYOB software. The solutions they develop integrate with MYOB Advanced (Acumatica) and MYOB Exo.
Use smart shipping strategies to unlock efficiency
Emerging freight management obstacles are challenging how modern organisations operate. Rising costs, capacity constraints, and regulatory changes are all factors that impact efficient shipping. Developing a smarter strategy can ease the impact of modern freight challenges and keep you ahead of the competition. Watch the recording and explore new logistics strategies to unlock improved efficiency and reduce costs.
Learn the TIG implementation process
The Kilimanjaro Consulting team understand the value of a dedicated structured implementation methodology. The team at TIG work to understand your unique requirements and develop a bespoke freight solution to meet your needs.
Understanding Your Requirements
TIG conducts a deep dive into your organisation’s needs, focussing on what your customers expect from you.
Full Freight Analysis
Once TIG has a sound understanding of your organisation’s requirements, they will complete a Full Freight Analysis to formulate a bespoke solution for your business.
Presentation of Solution
Once your bespoke solution has been formulated, TIG will arrange a time to present it to all stakeholders within your organisation so all can see the benefit of TIG managing your B2B freight.
Setup and Implementation
TIG then begins training, setting up, and implementing the bespoke solution for your organisation. Once you are comfortable with the end solution, TIG can manage your B2B freight.