SynKit – Integration MYOB Exo and AroFloTake control and automate your job management, with AroFlo
SynKit is an integration tool developed by Kilimanjaro Consulting. It brings together your favourite apps and software and synchronises the data with MYOB Exo. It can be made to connect to virtually any system with an Application Programming Interface (API). However, integrations are already in place for SynKit to work with some of the more popular standalone applications – like AroFlo.
AroFlo is a job management solution that pulls all the information you need into one place so that you can streamline your workflows and reduce the reliance on manual processes. AroFlo can automatically create work orders based on email imports and create accurate quotes on similar completed projects. AroFlo brings new features to your job and project management, such as:
- Mobile Access – Anywhere, anytime access to your scheduling and timesheets,
- Scheduling – Drag and drop functionality to allocate and notify the right person for the job,
- Timesheets – Accurately track project time in real-time,
- Workplace Safety – Instant access to a compendium of OH&S compliance forms
- GPS Tracking – Track your team across project locations with live movements.
To take advantage of your system’s full potential, applications must be able to talk to one another to maintain a single source of truth and a unified platform of data. Using SynKit to integrate AroFlo and MYOB Exo delivers all of these benefits to your current system so that you can reap the benefits.
Benefits of integration MYOB Exo with AroFlo:
- Sync customers, suppliers, and invoices in AroFlo back to MYOB Exo,
- Track project costs and profits in real-time.