The End of Life for the MyStaffInfo ModuleEverything you need to know about the end-of-life process for the MyStaffInfo module.
MYOB has decided to commence an end-of-life process for the MYOB Exo Employer Services MyStaffInfo module in Australia.
We are here to guide you through this process and aim to provide alternative options so that your organisation can continue to operate uninterrupted.
How much time do I have before MyStaffInfo’s End of Life date?
On the 8th of October, 2023, MYOB will end the life of MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo. On this date, you will lose access to all data that is still stored within the MyStaffInfo servers. Choosing the right software and migrating to your new solution is important. You must complete your migration to the new system before the 8th of October, 2023. It typically takes 3-4 months to find and transition to a new system that adequately supports your needs. Plan ahead to avoid disruptions and data loss after the end-of-life deadline. The Kilimanjaro Consulting team will safely guide you through this process.
In general, the end-of-life process contains two important stages explained below.
End of Support
From the 8th of October 2022, there will be no further software updates or development work outside of critical security updates. MYOB customer support via phone or email will no longer be available. The team at Kilimanjaro Consulting will continue to provide support for our clients who are still using MyStaffInfo at this time.
End of Life
Starting on the 8th of October 2023, you will no longer have access to MyStaffInfo, including historical data. It is important that you migrate to a new Employee Self-Service solution before this time. The Kilimanjaro Consulting team will guide you through the end-of-life process before this date.
Why is MyStaffInfo transitioning to End of Life?
The MyStaffInfo module has been meeting the needs of MYOB Exo Employer Service users for almost 20 years. During this time MYOB has been working on innovative solutions using modern, cloud-based technology that would support users into the future. To accompany this shift in focus, MYOB has decided to discontinue the MyStaffInfo product and move towards solutions that better meet the current and future needs of the market.
While MyStaffInfo is a fully functional platform, it is based on older technology and design principles. This can leave sensitive payroll data open to security risks as other technology continues to develop. MYOB believe they are better placed to protect your data with the latest technology and with the latest Business Management Solutions.
By leveraging the power and flexibility of modern cloud-based solutions, MYOB can further protect your data by offering continuous updates to security. MYOB Advanced is the future-proof solution for growing organisations, with the option to manage your Finance and Operations, Payroll and Workforce from one fully integrated platform.
How to prepare my organisation for the change.
Now is the time to prepare and consider your next steps. At Kilimanjaro Consulting, we recommend upgrading to MYOB Advanced Payroll as its Employee-Self Service functionality is the best replacement for MyStaffInfo.
There are many advantages to MYOB Advanced Payroll:
- Take advantage of the integration between MYOB’s products to streamline the payroll process and improve efficiency.
- Data migration between two MYOB products is simpler, faster, and cheaper than moving to an independent system.
- As your trusted partner, we will take care of everything – with the quality and professionalism that you expect from us. We know your business like no one else and can configure your new system to meet your needs.
- Manage your entire payroll from a sophisticated, cloud-based platform; with access to different pay groups and frequencies, leave management, and up-to-date tax information.
It is important that you do not leave this process to the last minute. Give your organisation the flexibility to choose the product that best meets your needs and make the transition in a comfortable timeframe. Our team is always available to help you understand your options and provide trusted advice about your next steps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) to start the conversation.
Watch Our Recent Webinar on MyStaffInfo’s End-of-Life
Watch our most recent webinar below, where we outline the end-of-life process for MyStaffInfo and provide a demonstration of how MYOB Advanced Payroll can be leveraged as a powerful payroll solution.
Shift to the Cloud with MYOB Advanced Payroll
Powered by Acumatica, MYOB Advanced Payroll is the ideal upgrade to the MyStaffInfo module for your organisation. Its cloud-based technology allows your organisation to access data from anywhere, at any time.
The core benefits of MYOB Advanced Payroll are:
- A fully-featured, secure, modern cloud payroll solution that can be accessed from anywhere and at any time,
- It can operate as a standalone payroll solution or can be integrated with MYOB Advanced Business,
- Enhanced reporting, General Ledger journals, transaction history, audit tracking and more,
- Automatic updates for your system so that you are always using the latest tax rates and thresholds,
- Easily accessible pay records and entitlement history,
- A simplified termination workflow that streamlines final redundancy and resignation payments.
- Employee Self-Service functionality that lets your team update their details, apply for leave, view payslips, and more via a browser or app (available on iOS and Android).
- New onboarding functionality as part of the Employee Self-Service module.
For more information regarding the benefits of MYOB Advanced Payroll, visit our product page.
MYOB Advanced Workforce Management is a module of MYOB Advanced Payroll and offers higher-level functionality to manage your team. It is a modern employee self-service-based platform with all the benefits of MyStaffInfo as well as extensive additional features such as automated onboarding, smart rostering, clock-in and clock-out time tracking, leave management, a mobile app, and more.
Taking the Next Steps
Kilimanjaro Consulting is a leading industry consultant with the expertise to confidently export data from MyStaffInfo into MYOB Advanced. We can export employee history, contact details, banking details, and leave balances, streamlining the transition to your new software.
To find more resources regarding MYOB Advanced Payroll and MYOB Advanced Workforce Management, we have provided some additional articles to help you better understand the implementation process and the benefits of a cloud-based solution.
Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask any questions regarding this process. The team at Kilimanjaro Consulting are always available to help guide you through the next steps. Please get in contact with our team at email@example.com or give us a call at 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ).