MYOB Exo Business ToolsKey skills to master MYOB Exo configuration
About the course
The Business Tools course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effect simple changes to key
configuration settings in MYOB Exo Business. This online course is designed for MYOB Exo Business super users who will be responsible for day to day maintenance of their business management system.
Business Tools is a one-day course. It can be completed on-demand via the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal.
Headstart Modules 1-6 or equivalent
Basic knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL
Who should attend
You should complete this module if you:
- Are a “super user” of MYOB Exo Business and are responsible for the day-to-day operations and
the functionality of your MYOB Exo Business system.
On completion of this course, users should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ExoConfig interacts with their business database.
- Set up a new staff member and correctly assign users, security and menu profiles.
- Make simple modifications to user menus and definitions
- Make simple modifications to existing user profiles.
- Amend business form out options.
- Set up audit logs to track appropriate business transactions.
- Set up Extra Fields to record additional data.
- Add searchable columns in ExoGrids.
- Set up and modify Debtor and Creditor Groups.
- Set up debtor pricing policies.
- Set up and modify stock groups.
- Set up head office and branch accounting for debtors and creditors.
- Utilise common stock utilities
Online course: $450 excluding GST and credit card processing fee.
To access this online course, register for free on the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal. For more information or to discuss your unique training requirements, call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.