Business ToolsKey skills to master MYOB Exo configuration
About the course
The Business Tools course provides users with the skills and knowledge to effect simple changes to key
configuration settings in MYOB Exo Business. It is designed for MYOB Exo Business super users who will be responsible for day to day maintenance of their business management system.
Business Tools is a one day course
Headstart Modules 1-6 or equivalent
Basic knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL
Who should attend
You should complete this module if you:
- Are a “super user” of MYOB Exo Business and are responsible for the day to day operations and
the functionality of your MYOB Exo Business system.
On completion of this course users should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ExoConfig interacts with their business database.
- Set up a new staff member and correctly assign users, security and menu profiles.
- Make simple modifications to user menus and definitions
- Make simple modifications to existing user profiles.
- Amend business form out options.
- Set up audit logs to track appropriate business transactions.
- Set up Extra Fields to record additional data.
- Add searchable columns in ExoGrids.
- Set up and modify Debtor and Creditor Groups.
- Set up debtor pricing policies.
- Set up and modify stock groups.
- Set up head office and branch accounting for debtors and creditors.
- Utilise common stock utilities
To secure your place in any of the Business Tools modules, you can either register online via our Training Courses page, call us on 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) or email us at email@example.com.
The course is $755 excluding GST.
Please visit our cancellation policy page.