MYOB Exo Business Report WritingSharpen your report writing skills in MYOB Exo Business.
About the course
The Exo Business Report Writing course provides the skills and knowledge to modify existing and creating new reports. This online course consists of four modules, which provide the skills and knowledge to modify existing and develop new reports and forms using the Clarity Report Writer, as well as modifying and creating new General Ledger reports using the GL Report Writer.
- GL Report Writer: 4 hours
- Introduction to Clarity: 4 hours
- Intermediate Clarity Report Writing: 8 hours
- Advanced Clarity Report Writing: 8 hours
- The Introduction to Clarity module must be completed prior to enrolling in the Clarity Intermediate Report Writing module.
- The Intermediate Clarity Report Writing module must be completed prior to enrolling in the Advanced Clarity Report Writing module.
- Basic SQL knowledge is recommended for enrolling in the Advanced Clarity Report Writing module.
- GL Report Writer: $200.00*
- Introduction to Clarity: $260.00*
- Intermediate Clarity Report Writing: $370.00*
- Advanced Clarity Report Writing: $530.00*
Pricing is exclusive of GST and a credit card processing fee.
Who should attend
You should complete this course if you:
- Already use MYOB Exo Business in your business
- Are a “super user” of MYOB Exo Business
- Would like to take a more hands-on approach to modify your existing forms and reports
- Would like to develop simple forms and reports for your own business
- GL Report Writer
- Introduction to Clarity
- Intermediate Clarity Report Writing
- Advanced Clarity Report Writing
GL Report Writer
- Identify the components of the GL Report Writer
- Add columns and rows to an existing General Ledger report
- Create a new General Ledger report
- Set up GL Report Batches
- Run GL Report Batches
Introduction to Clarity
- Understand how databases are structured
- Identify different types of joins for database tables
- Identify key MYOB Exo Business tables that are used in reports
- Locate and identify Clarity forms and reports for editing
- Identify the Clarity report writing tabs and how each is used
- Use Clarity toolbars to apply basic formatting techniques such as:
- Insert logos and other graphics
- Change text fields.
- Apply fonts and formatting
- Incorporate system variables
This module is a prerequisite for Intermediate Clarity Report Writing
Intermediate Clarity Report Writing
- Link MYOB Exo Business database tables
- Add fields into existing reports
- Develop new reports using Clarity
- Group and sort data in reports
- Configure run-time parameters
- Create Clarity templates for GL Reports
- Add custom reports to menus
This module is a prerequisite for Advanced Clarity Report Writing.
Advanced Clarity Report Writing
- Develop complex data pipelines
- Create SQL Views to create reports
- Code basic Event Control (special/conditional formatting)
- Create Sub-reports that allow easy drill-down into more details
- Convert Clarity Reports into Dashboards (widgets)
To access these modules, register for free on the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal.
To discuss your unique training requirements, call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.