MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo – Employee Self Service PortalAn effective online system that allows employers and employees to exchange information with one another.
MyStaffInfo has been superseded by MYOB Advanced Payroll. Take control of your payroll with MYOB’s Enterprise Software and manage your team more effectively. MYOB offers a range of payroll and employee self-service solutions to support your business at every stage. MYOB Advanced Payroll and MYOB Advanced Workforce Management could be the right fit for your growing organisation.
Make the latest security upgrade
MYOB has released a new upgrade for MYOB MyStaffInfo. This upgrade includes security enhancements required to continue using the My Staff Info software. For more information, visit MYOBs MyStaffInfo upgrade help centre here.
What is MyStaffInfo?
MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo is an online employee self-service portal that is part of the Employer Services module of MYOB Exo. It allows staff to update their personal information, receive payslips, manage leave, and enter timesheet data without security concerns or infrastructure limitations. Managers and team members can communicate directly about leave applications and balances. All of this reduces the workload of your administration staff, allowing them to focus on more important responsibilities.
MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo is fully integrated with the Payroll module of MYOB Exo Employer Services. Approved timesheets are synchronised directly into payroll, saving time and resources by removing the need to manually duplicate the entry.
Data security is well controlled in MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo, so you can be confident your personal information is safe. The online web servers are hosted in a state-of-the-art data centre and backed up regularly. Viewing permissions are also tightly controlled inside the system, and all the data is encrypted with HTTPS protocols.
- Online timesheets allow staff to enter their times from wherever they work and whenever they have internet access.
- Employees can manage and update their personal information if enabled
- The online locator board lets your track where your employees are so that you can contact them if necessary.
- Managers can view leave entitlements and balances for their teams and approve or reject leave applications with a click.
- Automatically load electronic payslips from Exo Payroll into MyStaffInfo, allowing employees to view current and historical payslips.
- Full integration with MYOB Exo Payroll promotes a coherent HR management solution.
A powerful cloud-based payroll solution
Consider MYOB Advanced Payroll and Workforce Management as your replacement for MYOB MyStaffInfo.
MYOB Advanced Payroll
MYOB Advanced Payroll (formerly MYOB Advanced People) is a powerful, cloud-based payroll platform. It retains and builds upon the robust Employee Self-Service features in MyStaffInfo and MYOB Exo Employer Services. The configuration options can cater for many different employee scenarios and allow for multiple pay groups across several pay frequencies. This gives you absolute flexibility over when your pay cycles occur. As part of the MYOB Advanced Business suite, Advanced Payroll has enhanced reporting, transaction history tracking, an in-depth audit capability, and more. While it can be integrated into the core MYOB Advanced Business modules, it can also operate as a standalone application. You can still use your current ERP system while taking the first steps along your pathway to the cloud.
MYOB Advanced Workforce Management
MYOB Advanced also has extensive Workforce Management capability as part of MYOB Advanced Payroll. Manage everything from timesheets to rosters, and improve the speed and accuracy of your payroll information. You can also:
- Leverage automated workflows when onboarding new employees, making the process fast and seamless.
- Use the MYOB Advanced Team app so employees can easily manage their day-to-day admin.
- Easily monitor time and attendance with remote, cloud capability.
For more information about MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo, or MYOB Advanced Payroll, email email@example.com or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ), or download the detailed factsheet.