Mega MusicMYOB Exo delivered on the requirements of Mega Music, with customised solution fit for their unique business.
Established in 2001, Mega Music has quickly grown into one of Perth’s favourite music stores. 100% W.A. owned and operated, Mega Music is large enough to offer a great selection at competitive prices but small enough to still retain a friendly music industry culture.
Mega Music struggled with a mismatch of different accounting and Point of Sale systems across their business that they best described as ‘clunky.’
Mega Music needed a system that could help them to create a single customer view, that is, a one-to-one relationship where they can tailor options for each and every customer. It was time for a change.
MYOB Exo delivered on the requirements of Mega Music, with a customised solution fit for their unique business.
How do I achieve a successful MYOB Exo implementation?
A successful MYOB Exo Implementation depends on 3 critical risk:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation; selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best-of-breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
To learn more about how MYOB Advanced Payroll has helped Living My Way to improve visibility and remove manual processes, download the PDF from the panel to the right. To learn more about the MYOB Advanced product, visit the page here. Contact our team at email@example.com or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) to discuss your unique requirements.