MYOB Exo Payroll (AU) – Comprehensive CourseSharpen your MYOB Exo Payroll skills with Kilimanjaro's innovative online payroll course!
*Please be aware that this course is suitable for the Australian Version of MYOB Exo Payroll. Click on the following link for information on the equivalent course for the New Zealand version of MYOB Exo Payroll.
MYOB Exo Employer Services is a comprehensive payroll solution for Australian businesses that can be integrated into MYOB Exo Business. There is a range of MYOB Exo Employer Services modules you can pick and choose to customise a complete payroll solution. The MYOB Exo Payroll (AU) – Comprehensive Course is an online, on-demand course that provides users with the skills and knowledge to get the most from their MYOB Exo Payroll product. It is designed for MYOB Exo Payroll users who are responsible for managing payroll and payroll information.
Once you have enrolled in the course, it is available for 28 calendar days. Course modules take 30 minutes to 4 hours to complete, depending on the module. Each module is divided into small, 5-20 minute sections, giving you the flexibility of completing brief training sessions throughout your workday. The sections can be completed in any order, though we recommend completing them in sequence.
- Knowledge of payroll process and procedures
- Understanding of your company’s payroll processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the legislative requirements for processing payroll
Who should attend?
You should complete the entire course if you are:
- Responsible for managing and processing payroll within your company.
Module 1: Licensing, Security, Backup, and Restore
- Review and update registration details
- Set up User Security
- Make a system backup
- Restore from Backups
Module 2: Costing, Earnings, and Deductions
- Set up Cost Centres
- Set up Pay Rate Multipliers
- Set up Allowances
- Set up Deductions
Module 3: Superannuation
- Set up Superannuation Funds
- Set up Superannuation Contributions
- Assign Superannuation Contributions to employees
- Review and Reconcile Superannuation Payments due
- Create a file to electronically report payments to your Clearing House
Module 4: Employee Setup
- Set up Employees
- Create Employee Reminder Notes
- Create Diary Reminder Notes
Module 5: Pay Processing
- Creating a Pay
- Making period-specific changes to Wages and Allowances
- Process Leave Payments
- Export Standard Reports to CSV and MS Excel
- Export Report Views to MS Excel
- Modify Report Views
- Issuing Payslips
- Generate EFT file for paying employees
- Completing a Pay
Module 6: Termination Pays
- Process Termination Pays
Module 7: Leave Administration
- Set up template rules for accruing Annual Leave, Personal Leave and Long Service Leave
- Change leave entitlements
- Troubleshoot common leave entitlement issues
Cost: $322.60 excluding GST and a credit card processing fee.
The course is hosted via the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal. If you don’t have an account yet, open the link in your internet browser, click on the Sign Up button and follow the instructions to create your account. You will receive an activation email with instructions on how to complete your profile. Courses can be accessed from the Store or Course Directory menus.
Click here to login to the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal.