MYOB Exo Payroll (NZ) – Comprehensive CourseSharpen your MYOB Exo Payroll skills with Kilimanjaro's innovative online payroll course!
*Please be aware that this course is suitable for the New Zealand Version of MYOB Exo Payroll. Click on the following link for information on the equivalent course for the Australian version of MYOB Exo Payroll.
MYOB Exo Employer Services is a comprehensive payroll solution, made for New Zealand businesses, that can be integrated into MYOB Exo Business. There is a range of MYOB Exo Employer Services modules you can pick and choose to customise a complete payroll solution. The MYOB Exo Payroll (NZ) – Comprehensive Course is an online, on-demand course that provides users with the skills and knowledge to get the most from their MYOB Exo Payroll product. It is designed for MYOB Exo Payroll users who are responsible for managing payroll and payroll information.
Once you have enrolled in the course, it is available for 28 calendar days. Modules take 30 minutes to 4 hours to complete, depending on the module. Each module is divided into small, 5-20 minute sections, giving you the flexibility of completing brief training sessions throughout your workday. The sections can be completed separately and in any order, though we recommend completing them in sequence.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Understanding of your company’s payroll processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the legislative requirements for processing payroll
Who should attend?
You should complete the entire course if you are:
- Responsible for managing and processing payroll within your company.
Module 1: Licensing, Security and Backup
- Review and update registration details
- Set up User Security
- Perform system backups
- Restore from backups
Module 2: Costings, Earnings and Deductions
- Set up Cost Centres
- Maintain Pay Rate Types
- Set up and Maintain Allowances
- Set up and Maintain Deductions
Module 3: KiwiSaver Contributions
- Set up and maintain additional KiwiSaver Contribution Rates
- Assign appropriate contribution rates to employees
Module 4: Employee Setup
- Set up new employees
- Create Employee Reminder Notes
- Create Diary Reminder Notes
- Automatic Reminders
Module 5: Pay Processing
- Processing a pay, including Payday Filing
- Exporting Reports to CSV and MS Excel
- Export Report Views to MS Excel
- Modify Report Views
- Issuing Payslips
- Using One-Off Pays
Module 6: Termination Pays
- Process Termination Pays
Cost: $276.60 excluding GST and a credit card processing fee.
The course is hosted via the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portals. If you do not have an account yet, open the link in your internet browser, click on the Sign Up button and follow the instructions to create your account. You will receive an activation email with instructions on how to complete your profile. Courses can be accessed from the Store or Course Directory menus.
Click here to login to the Kilimanjaro Consulting Training Portal.
For more information on how to gain access to this online course, please call us on 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) and email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help you!