MYOB Exo Employer Services ModulesUse the various modules of MYOB Exo Employer Services to customise your payroll solution.
MYOB Exo Employer Services is a Payroll and Workforce Management software suite that can integrate directly with MYOB Exo Business. Use the various MYOB Exo Employer Services modules to customise your payroll functionality. Empower your workforce by giving staff direct access to manage their rostering, leave, and payroll information, and work with a single source of truth for all your payroll data.
MYOB Exo Employer Services is made of the following modules:
- MYOB Exo Employer Services Payroll
- MYOB Exo Employer Services MyStaffInfo
- MYOB Exo Employer Services Timeclock
- MYOB Exo Employer Services Timesheets
- MYOB Exo Employer Services Time & Attendance
- MYOB Exo Employer Services Employee Information
MYOB Exo Employer Services Payroll
Using the right payroll system can save your business time and money. For many Australian and New Zealand businesses, that system is MYOB Exo Payroll – an exceptionally well-designed family of payroll software and hardware created to optimise this critical area of operation.
Preparing pay, tracking holiday leave, and maintaining employee records all take time. Add to that the burden of keeping up with tax and legislation changes, and that time can start costing you money.
All-in-one management tool MYOB Exo Employer Services Payroll helps remove that burden by automatically calculating accurate earnings, taxes, and deductions for you. It also lets you track labour costs, analyse trends, and create detailed management reports from your own PC.
Key Features of MYOB Exo Payroll
- Detailed cost and general ledger analysis
- Up to 50 management and accounting reports
- Exports to MYOB Premier and Exo Business, as well as most other accounting systems
- Interacts with electronic banking and the tax office.
- Automatically accrues leave and handles payments in accordance with legislation.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Payroll is Single Touch Payroll compliant
Single Touch Payroll (STP) means that Salaries and Wages, PAYG, and Superannuation information is automatically reported to the Australian Tax Office from your payroll software. Single Touch Payroll reporting is mandatory for companies employing 20 or more employees as of July 1, 2019.
Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 expands how the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) collects and administers information from employers on behalf of other government agencies, such as Services Australia.
This has two major benefits:
- It simplifies reporting obligations for employers. For example, you will no longer need to send an Employment Separation Certificate to Centrelink.
- Government agencies that use STP data will respond more quickly in their services.
MYOB Exo Employer Services is STP Phase 2 compliant. This ensures continued compliance for your processes and team and is one of the backbones of an effective local payroll system. Watch the demonstration below to discover how to set up STP in MYOB Exo Employer Services.
MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo – End of Life
MYOB Exo MyStaffInfo has been announced as end-of-life by MYOB. From the 11th of October, 2023, you can no longer use the MyStaffInfo portal for employee self-service, leave management and payroll integration.
While MyStaffInfo is a fully functional platform, it is based on older technology and design principles. This can leave sensitive payroll data open to security risks as another technology continues to develop. MYOB believes they are better placed to protect your data with the latest technology and Business Management Solutions.
Please rest assured that MYOB Exo Business and other MYOB Exo Employer Services modules will be unaffected by these changes.
You should carefully consider your next steps and explore a modern cloud-based solution to manage employee details and requirements. MYOB Advanced Payroll is your organisation’s ideal upgrade to the MyStaffInfo module. Its Employee Self-Service module improves on MyStaffInfo. MYOB Advanced Payroll allows your team to manage and apply for leave, update their personal information, and more – with the flexibility of anytime, anywhere, and cloud-based accessibility.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Timeclock
Keeping an accurate track of employees’ time has always been challenging for businesses. For years employers have used manual punch cards as a way of keeping track of attendance. These days, however, there’s an easier and more accurate solution.
MYOB Exo Timeclock captures your employees’ clocking times using biometric finger scanners, magnetic swipe cards or barcodes.
Data from MYOB Exo Timeclock can be imported directly into Exo Time and Attendance for job costing and rostering.
Key Features of MYOB Exo Timeclock
- Works in all environments, from coal mines to call centres.
- Manages different roles, shifts and tolerances.
- Eliminates ‘time theft’ by confirming user identity.
- Works from a single PC but is fully networkable for multi-user access.
- Options include biometric finger scanners.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Timesheets
Interpreting payroll information from multiple locations is time-consuming and onerous, especially if you are also job costing. MYOB Exo Timesheet removes the timesheet entry workload by processing payroll information from remote sites electronically for automatic loading into MYOB Payroll Enterprise, saving your payroll staff hours.
Key Features of MYOB Exo Timesheets
- Single screen, intuitive interface
- Secure logins allow access by on-site supervisors or employees.
- Create future timesheets.
- Process batches outside of payroll
- Automatically update leave balances and pay period changes.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Time & Attendance
MYOB Exo Time & Attendance is a management tool designed to improve payroll efficiency, provide accurate labour costing and reduce time theft. Designed for any business that rosters employees, this powerful and flexible system will save your business time and money – accommodating the most challenging rosters easily and providing an up-to-the-minute picture of who’s working in your business.
Key Features of MYOB Exo Time & Attendance
- Process weekly totals automatically (and transfer to MYOB Exo Payroll)
- Forecast payroll costs based on rosters.
- Calculate a wide range of allowances.
- Track labour costs
- View a full history of each employee
- Use as a single or multi-user system.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Employee Information
MYOB Exo Employee Information is an effective system for managing employee information, ensuring your business keeps accurate and timely human resource records. The system includes an extensive reminders system for employee reviews, training updates, and inductions and a range of customisable document templates.
Key Features of MYOB Exo Employee Information
- House all your HR data centrally in one place
- Link documents like job descriptions and performance reviews to employee records
- Extract information easily using ‘favourite’ report settings.
- Automatically reassign training when an employee moves groups.
- Set up individual users with specific access rights.
Is it time to update your payroll system?
Payroll processes require constant development and optimisation to improve efficiency, ensure compliance, and limit risk. Employee knowledge and training of your payroll system plays a significant role in its effectiveness, especially when working within a system that relies on manual input. Effective payroll systems, such as MYOB Advanced Payroll, are suited to the complex requirements of modern growing businesses. Empower your team to take advantage of cloud-based software’s flexibility and enhanced functionality and access your data anywhere, anytime. The technology allows the open flow of payroll information, reduces duplication of effort and manual data entry, and provides real-time business information. It is important to know when to update your payroll system to ensure you know what to look for to set your organisation up for success.
If you would like more information about MYOB Exo Employer Services and how it could benefit your businesses payroll processes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ).