Eastern Plant HireMYOB Exo stood out for two reasons according to Eastern Plant Hire: its reporting capabilities and its ability to flex and change as the business grew.
Founded in 1998, Nunawading-based Eastern Plant Hire (EPH) is one of Victoria’s largest plant hire businesses. A recognised brand across the state, the company provides a wide range of earth moving equipment to building and civil construction jobs large and small.
It took EPH about six months to choose a new system. They looked at several possibilities but ended up focusing on MYOB Exo – largely at the recommendation of their external accountants.
MYOB Exo stood out for two reasons in particular, according to Ellis: its reporting capabilities – specifically for invoice financing – and its ability to flex and change as the business grew.
How do I achieve a successful MYOB Exo implementation?
A successful MYOB Exo Implementation depends on 3 critical risk:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation; selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best-of-breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest implementer of MYOB’s Business Management Software across Australia and New Zealand. We take the time to understand your business and only recommend the products that can meet your needs. To start a conversation about how MYOB Exo can improve efficiency in your organisation, email email@example.com, or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ).