Offroad TrucksMYOB Exo ticked all of the boxes for this off-road vehicle importer
Australian owned Offroad Trucks has established itself as the sole importer of premium brand Tatra trucks from the Czech Republic since 2003.
With strong growth came the opportunity for Offroad Trucks to reassess their management system. What they needed was a solution that could manage forecasting, job costing and barcoding in order to better maintain their warehouse.
On the surface, MYOB Exo seemed more user-friendly than competitor products. But it was much more capable than the others too.
How do I achieve a successful implementation?
A successful implementation depends on managing 3 critical risks:
- Software Risk
- Implementer risk
- Self-Inflicted Risk
You can reduce your risk by selecting the right implementation partner. Although there are many different partners to choose from, you need the one that will work with you every step of the way. Managing risk is an important part of an implementation, selecting a low-risk partner is critical to a lifetime of success with your Business Management system.
Kilimanjaro Consulting ticks all the boxes when it comes to choosing the right partner:
- Proven industry experience and a positive reputation,
- A structured implementation methodology to guide both you and the implementer through the process,
- Ongoing training and support during your implementation and after go-live,
- The accounting skills to ensure you go live with a reconciled system,
- A strong relationship with the software vendor allows us to influence enhancements to the software that might be useful to your own organisation,
- Specialised technical knowledge to integrate best of breed connected services into your system,
- A stable team with high levels of staff cohesion and collaboration and low staff turnover.
Kilimanjaro Consulting is the largest and most experienced implementer of MYOB’s Enterprise-level business management, accounting, payroll, and workforce management solutions: MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo. We are experienced, low-risk implementers, helping organisations improve efficiency in their businesses through the use of clever, innovative, and proven technology.
Free resources to help you further
If you are ready to start your Business Management System journey, choose Kilimanjaro Consulting as your trusted implementation partner. If you don’t know where to start, download our free E-Book that will take you through everything you need to consider and what to be wary of during this process.
To learn more about how MYOB Advanced Payroll has helped Living My Way to improve visibility and remove manual processes, download the PDF from the panel to the right. To learn more about the MYOB Advanced product, visit the page here. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 857 464 (AU) or 0800 436 774 (NZ) to discuss your unique requirements.